Intoduction | charmingpurple's Blog
I didn’t introduce myself properly before, so here 10 things about me:
1. I love purple, Its obvious from my EP name, not sure about charming part, though
2. I live in Indonesia. You know the last country, Elizabeth Gilbert travelled to in Eat, Pray, and Love, where she find her love. No idea? Okay it’s the big archipelagic states near Australia. Still no idea? All right, just google it then.
3. I don’t have boyfriend and not looking for one. So if that’s what you have in mind, back off!
4. I used to think I’m ugly, but now I know better. Beauty is not about looks, it’s about how you treat yourself and others
5. I smile a lot, even to stranger. It sort of habit to me and I encouraged people to do so. World could use more friendly faces, don’t you think?
6. I’m pretty much open minded, but there are few things I wouldn’t dicuss and cyber-sex, cam-sex, sext, or whatever they called it, are on the top of the list I wouldn’t ike to discuss. Period.
7. I don’t take arrogant, selfish, and rude people seriously. Too bad, I know too many of those kind.
8. I admit I like Justin Bieber’s song just fine but I find his fan-worship is ridiculous.
9. Contradicted to my point above, I do have some celebrity crushes (I’m a girl, its our thing). My recent crush is Ronan Farrow, who according his twitter is a writer, human right lawyer and diplomat, curenttly serving as Special Adviser for Global Yout Issues for State’s Departement, now also Rhodes Scholars, and only 24. Seems humble and compassioate person. Watch out USA, he may be aim for president in 12 years.
(Oh he’s Woody Allen kid, and his brother in law? Errr no wonder poor thing hate his daddy)
10. Last but not least, I wish you all happy new year, guys.I have fun here in EP, lots of nice and entertaining friends. Let's start 2012 with the bang :)
Previous PostsMy reading List for 2013, posted December 30th, 2012
21 days challenge, posted June 22nd, 2012
Intoduction, posted December 30th, 2011, 2 comments
BlogrollHere are some friends' blogs...
HelpEmbed Photos Embed Videos